Silver Creek Plaza on the Pike Facebook Sweepstakes: July 2018
1. GENERAL: No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. ELIGIBILITY: “Silver Creek Plaza Facebook Sweepstakes July 2018” is offered only to legal U.S. residents 18 years old or older at the time of entry. Sponsor will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these Official Rules, and you agree to abide by all decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed. Internet access is necessary to enter.
3. HOW TO WIN: Three (3) Winner(s) will be selected through three random drawings at the end of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes entry period begins on Monday, July 23, 2018, and runs through Sunday, July 29, 2018, 11:59 p.m. ET (“Entry Period”). The Winner(s) will be selected randomly on Tuesday, July 31, 2018, by the Online/Web Sweepstakes Committee. Winner(s) will be notified by Facebook Messenger provided on the Facebook page. Winner(s) must respond to this notification, by contacting the Sweepstakes coordinator in Facebook Messenger, within twenty-four (24) hours after the notification is sent by Sponsor, or the Winner(s) will be subject to disqualification, in which case the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries, time permitting. All times in these rules refer to Eastern Daylight Time. All entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entries generated by any automated means are void. Electronic entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of the entry.
4. PRIZES: Three (3) Winners will receive one (1) $25 Wild Birds Unlimited-Mechanicsburg gift certificate. The prize will be presented to Winner(s) at the convenience of the Sponsor and Winner(s) in person at Silver Creek Plaza on the Pike. If an in-person meeting cannot be coordinated, the prize will be mailed to the Winner(s) mailing address. All charges, fees, and costs not specifically included in the prize descriptions above, including but not limited to carrier services, associated plan costs and fees, personal incidental items, transportation, taxes, souvenirs, gratuities, and licenses, are the responsibility of the respective Winner. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by Winner. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any reason in the sole discretion of Sponsor if the Prize or any component thereof is unavailable for any reason.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant or another party to tamper with the proper administration of the Sweepstakes will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. Winners and entrants agree, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Silver Creek Plaza, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the Prizes, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses (including personal injury or death) sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the Prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Prize-related activity. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize.
6. DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to select Winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participation if it determines that the entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Silver Creek Plaza (i) assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or (iii) any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND SPONSOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
7. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION THEN EFFECTIVE, AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED BY ENTRANT WITH REGARD TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania. The courts of Pennsylvania in Cumberland County shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Sweepstakes, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Pennsylvania in Cumberland County. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.